• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few parts for sale....inboard and outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

SPP NR 21 Outboard Carbon Pipe...Light use and in great condition. Sold Shipped

Crude Header plate for OS outboard free gone

OS XM (nickle) liner (no poston), almost brand new if not brand new. I am pretty sure I bought this, then used the piston in an Rg Liner I had machined down (dont know why). This has no marks or scraches indicating it has been installed in a motor at all, so it would be great if you have a damaged/worn liner and a good piston. Obviously the fit could be anywhere with a different used picton though. $35 Shipped

MAC 21 Liner (great shape) with a brand new Piston made by Ken Retallic Engineering, never used. This was my backup piston and liner. $70 Shipped

Precision Boats Nova Conversion (14mm crank), with modified OS lower unit. Crank has been modified (flowed and timing) by OZSPEC Racing. PTO needs new bearings, otherwise this is a great conversion kit for someone who has a motor sitting around. It DOES include a water pickup and prop shaft assembly! This setup does over 60 REAL MPH all day long in a lightly modded nova. 4 Shafts are included at the required 138mm length.

This conversion holds the AMPBA SAW record at a measly 92.01 KPH, and the 2-lap record at less than a second behind Drakes record in the states (when converted). Only reason for selling it to consolidate my parts and just keep a spare crank from Lights instead of this whole conversion.

SOLD Shipped (i will now include new bearings)

OS XM powerhead and muffler, this is my spare motor, but my wife is not currently racing so the parts I have will keep me going if my other motor quits. It has an RG liner in it which has had 4-5 tanks through it to start the breakin process. Fit is still great and smooth. I also did fresh bearings, conrod, pin and clips when I installed the new piston and liner. Motor is stock apart from the liner being from an RG motor. SOLD Sshipped Can make it a complete outboard for $260 Shipped (including the lower unit in the picture, complete with cavplate + propshaft)

Any Questions please ask here, Reasonable offers might be accepted.

krisflynn85 at gmail.com is my paypal

Cheers

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kris, please excuse my lack of knowledge in this area, is that carbon fibre pipe for a Novarossi 21? If so I will take it if still available.

Hi Wayne, I believe it was origianlly for the Nova Rossi, it was an early version. There are 'better' versions available now, but I am not sure how easy they are to get...It is yours if you still want it.

HI Kris, yeah I will still take it. PM me your account details and I will transfer the money to you, also, what would the final amount be. Thanks

Hi, Kris

I am interested in NR ob conversion kit. May I ask, which model (early or late) fits this pto? Thanks, Kul

Back