• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fast electric or nitro mono hull/ hardware etc.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

i have a 2 month old 33 inch cal craft mono that includes all new hardware,3/16 prop shaft,radio box with servos,switch,push rods,etc. speed master drop mount, fuel tank and all plumbing.basicly install your motro,pipe and prop and it is ready to go. this hull came out of the mold 2 months ago was layed up extra light and i will include a cowl for it that is designed for fast electrics. this boat has been wet only twice and is in PERFECT CONDITION!!!!! i have over three hundred bucks in this as it sets. i will give it away for $160 shipped. no longer running nitro. send email for pics,shane

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a 2 month old 33 inch cal craft mono that includes all new hardware,3/16 prop shaft,radio box with servos,switch,push rods,etc. speed master drop mount, fuel tank and all plumbing.basicly install your motro,pipe and prop and it is ready to go. this hull came out of the mold 2 months ago was layed up extra light and i will include a cowl for it that is designed for fast electrics. this boat has been wet only twice and is in PERFECT CONDITION!!!!! i have over three hundred bucks in this as it sets. i will give it away for $160 shipped. no longer running nitro. send email for pics,shane
SOLD!!!!

Back