• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s--miss vegas duece

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
up for sale is a nice miss vegas duece,,runs very good and absolutly nothing wrong with it,,i am not going to run this class is the only reason i am selling it,,the radio that came with it has never been used and neither has the starter,,comes with 2 octura couplers,,1 on it and another new in package,,a y535 prop and a grim racer 36x55 prop that is on it,,and the shaft is from air capitol hobbies,,2 exhaust gaskets and a new in package set of bearings for the engine,,225.00 shipped to you,,insured and no paypal fees,,thanks

paypal address is [email protected]

up for sale is a nice miss vegas duece,,runs very good and absolutly nothing wrong with it,,i am not going to run this class is the only reason i am selling it,,the radio that came with it has never been used and neither has the starter,,comes with 2 octura couplers,,1 on it and another new in package,,a y535 prop and a grim racer 36x55 prop that is on it,,and the shaft is from air capitol hobbies,,2 exhaust gaskets and a new in package set of bearings for the engine,,225.00 shipped to you,,insured and no paypal fees,,thanks

paypal address is [email protected]
SOLD PENDING FUNDS,,THANKS

Back