• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s Miss Vegas Deuce

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Peishet

I have a gently used Aquacraft Miss Vegas Deuce. It includes the Tactic 2.4 GHz Tx and Rx and the two stock servos.

It is totally stock with the following exceptions:

1- I epoxied the inside of the hull

2- I replaced the stock fuel tubing with higher quality silicon tubing.

3- The top of the radio box cracked where the screws go through the top into the bottom. The box is still water tight and i typically just used rubber bands to hold it together anyway.

4- It has an air capital hobbies drive shaft with a stock prop.

5-I cut off the older style battery connector and soldered on the newer futaba style connector to use with rechargable battery packs.

6- I drilled another drain hole on the left side of the rear of the hull. This allowed water to always drain out of the hull in the turns.

I have never applied the decals and they are included in the box. The plastic part of the steering horn was cracked at one point and i glued it back together with CA glue. I'm sure this part couldbe replaced for a couple of dollars or less for total confidence in the steering system, but i haven't had any problems since the repair.

I have never raced it or modded it in any way, it has only been run on the pond in my backyard, never hit anything with the hull, though the rudder had probably hit the mud a couple of times when i bring it back to shore.

I'm including the extras, all in new condition still in packaging, with the boat:

Radio Box

starter belt

drain plug

drive dog

grim racer prop 36x55

2 stock plastic props

Aquacraft drive shaft

Second Air Capital Hobbies drive shaft

Price is $250 OBO, I really want this gone so make an offer! It will ship securely and safely in it's original box and packaging from zip code 31088/31093 Warner Robins, GA.

Email me directly at [email protected], text or call me at 478-284-4158

Thanks,

Chris

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back