• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Excellent condition Used Futaba 3PKS transmitter, 75MHz modules and PCM receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longballlumber

I have some radio equipment that I won’t be using. I typically use stick style radios for my boats, but I would always keep a wheel style radio for messing around with cars. I am not going to be getting any cars again soon. Too many other projects that need to take priority.

First is a Futaba 3PK super with a 700mAh nicad pack. The radio is in excellent condition and only has 40 hours logged on it. It was only a few years ago that this was Futaba top of the line flagship radio. As you can see it comes with the original box and manual. Because this radio accepts the frequency modules it will operate using 75MHz, 27MHz, 40MHz, or 2.4 Fasst.

I also have a few 75MHz transmitter modules (2X) and high end PCM receivers (3X).

• Matching set: TX module and receiver on Channel 75
• Transmitter Module on Channel 86 and RX (needs RX crystal)
• Another PCM RX that has a matching set of channel 90 crystals

I am listing this separatly, because its more widely used in Europe and Asia than in the US. I also have a module and RX on 40MHz I would need to double check on the channel, as I am not as familiar with the 40MHz stuff.

Price for the 3PK super Transmitter ONLY is $150 shipped in the US.

SOLD Price for the TX modules, receivers, and crystals ONLY is $50 shipped in the US. SOLD

Price for the 40MHz transmitter module and receiver $20 shipped in the US.

I will do a package price of $175 shipped on the entire lot shipped with in the US.

This is quality stuff guys, If you want something that has multiple model memory and you can upgrade to Futaba Fasst later, this is your chance.

Later,
Mike

DSCF2214.JPG

DSCF2213.JPG

DSCF2212.JPG

DSCF2211.JPG

DSCF2210.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
would you be willing to separate the single ch 90 receiver and crystals.

its the same receiver and frequency that i use with my 3pj for my tunnel and it would let me put the same thing in my new mono im trying to build.

Last edited by a moderator:
would you be willing to separate the single ch 90 receiver and crystals.

its the same receiver and frequency that i use with my 3pj for my tunnel and it would let me put the same thing in my new mono im trying to build.
Sure, how about $30 shipped; assuming that your in the US.

Thanks,

Mike

ill see if i can come up with the 50, maybe those modules will work with my radio if not i know the receivers will. thanks

I also have a few 75MHz transmitter modules (2X) and high end PCM receivers (3X).

• Matching set: TX module and receiver on Channel 75

• Transmitter Module on Channel 86 and RX (needs RX crystal)

• Another PCM RX that has a matching set of channel 90 crystals

Price for the TX modules, receivers, and crystals ONLY is $50 shipped in the US.
i will take the 2 75MHz transmitter modules and the 3 PCM receivers for the $50 shipped in the US.

need payment info.

thanks

eric

Back