D14 Sellarsburg Race Oct 8th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bradley were is your scale?
well Im gonna try and have it ready for Mt Vernon hopefully, I want to video you boys dog fighting for the win at this race
default_smile.png

Wanted to say i had a blast at the race today! Ran really smooth and had a great time with some good people!!

Adam,

So I hear you had an old motor in a new boat and won?

I can't believe Mike went easy on you?

Talk With You Later,

Mark Sholund

Thanks to all of you that made this race possible. Sorry to hear you lost your lake. I know Roy will work hard to find you another race site. That makes 2 D-14 race sites lost this year.

thanks Roy and Sam and Alissa!

Fun day and nice lunch!

good job putting on a race w a small crew. Thanks for your hard work

also to Bruce and Kyle who came just to work and hang out... Awesome

Brian

Adam,

So I hear you had an old motor in a new boat and won?

I can't believe Mike went easy on you?

Talk With You Later,

Mark Sholund
My rod blew in my freshly rebuilt .21dd engine the day before the race. It broke the piston but luckily didn't window the case. So I grabbed an old worn out piston/rod/sleeve I had and tossed it in and gave it a go! Glad I was able to make the race!

Talk with u soon Mark. Hope ur having a great time on vacation!

My brother and I had a great time yesterday.Thanks the Roy,Sam.Thanks to Bruce and Kyle for bring the clock and picking up the died boats.The lunch was great.See everyone next year.Now back to building two new boats for next year.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Sam, Alisha, Roy, and Karla for putting on a great race and for Bruce and Kyle for all they did in the recovery boat. I had a great time!

Dan

Back