• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found CMB RS 45 Gold 8 port sleeve.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ralph bought a EVO 45 that had a Anatoly fitted piston to the sleeve, It came from the Germans. Very very nice fitting billet piston. I would buy some more if he still makes them.

Yes, Anatoly's are very nice- honed and pistons fitted.
From what we've heard due to the situation over there is that he's not doing much right now. Rumor is he's had to leave Kherson.

Hobby-Miracle distributes Anatoly's wares. Supposedly they have these items in stock-

Custom Engine Parts

Custom Engine Parts

This is the 45 RS EVO assy-

Set Piston + Brass/Chrome Sleeve for CMB .45 RS EVO RC Engines

Price- $170.17 + shppg

CMB75EVO.jpg

Yes I purchased a Anatoly piston & sleeve for a RS/EVO 45. Waiting for it now. I see he makes pistons for Red Head 101. I need Piston & Sleeves for the RS/EVO Gold Head 101. From the Quality I see in his Work it is EXCELLENT STUFF.

Steve Anderson, You should have your PP W mailing address. Joe Warren 180 Belle Farms rd. Williston TN 38076

Tim, I'm willing to do $125 shipped.
The 45 RS EVO Gold sells for $146 on Stu's 2019 price list.

Let me know, please, as there's another party next in line interested on Facebook.

Thanks-
Tim
Timbo, I will purchase your too. 125.00 shipped. I can PP or provide check? I purchase a Anatoly Assembly & i`am waiting. His Work on Billet pistons & the fit is excellent. Thanks for the Heads UP!!

Yes I purchased a Anatoly piston & sleeve for a RS/EVO 45. Waiting for it now. I see he makes pistons for Red Head 101. I need Piston & Sleeves for the RS/EVO Gold Head 101. From the Quality I see in his Work it is EXCELLENT STUFF.

I want to get Anatoly's V5, 21 Beta EVO, and 45 RS EVO pieces. Was going to look into the new CMB GPX stuff, but with the nitro %'s we use, maybe better precision's more logical over added ports.

I don't know, but I'm wondering if those higher port counts just help charge distribution rather than actual port area. Kind of learned something on that with the 46DD vs V5.
Food for thought.

Wear Rate is High on a 45 engine cause we are Using it 110 %. Light boats will swing a ton of prop = Piston crown heat, Just trying to slow the wear rate down, All new nitro engines need billet pistons,. Better quality alloy able to hold its size & control the fit longer. Just like we exceed the Alum bushed rod, we are exceeding the cast pistons too.

Last edited:
Wear Rate is High on a 45 engine cause we are Using it 110 %. Light boats will swing a ton of prop = Piston crown heat, Just trying to slow the wear rate down, All new nitro engines need billet pistons,. Better quality alloy able to hold its size & control the fit longer. Just like we exceed the Alum bushed rod, we are exceeding the case pistons too.
It would be nice if the quality control was better when it came to products out the door with CMB...however they are pretty much running unopposed, so some things get lost in the details I guess. Those K45's that Al's doing look real nice. Hope to see a few videos of them running soon.

Timbo, I will purchase your too. 125.00 shipped. I can PP or provide check? I purchase a Anatoly Assembly & i`am waiting. His Work on Billet pistons & the fit is excellent. Thanks for the Heads UP!!

Joe-

Payment received, thank you.
Package will go out today before 3pm...will post tracking here in Message and in FB message.

In the meantime, here are some photos-

IMG_20221228_184115300_HDR.jpg IMG_20221228_184302009_HDR.jpg IMG_20221228_185239491_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221228_205753747.jpg

Back