• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 & Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose F Cid

I have for sale a lot of pasrt for the CMB 67 please note that all pasrt are new except for a head button and two bearings all other pasrt are new !!!

1 rod (new) , 1 piston and liner (new), 1 wrist pin (new), 1 small bearing (new), 2 used bearings, 1 used header, 1used head button. I have some body gaskets that are not in the picture. and the needle bearings with c clips for the rod all new.

Price for all the parts are $$$ 275.00 includes shipping anywhere in the USA. I will ship anywhere as long as buyer pays additional shipping.

I also have the CMB 67 motor for sale I got this motor on a trade it has great compression and it looks very good inside there is some detonation on the piston and head button I have never ran this motor I was going to put it in my CID 67 CF but I'm just to busy right now with the carbon fiber cowls and a build for a friend so I will not be building my 67 size CF for a while.

Price for the motor is $$$ 375.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. I will ship anywhere as long as buyer pays for the additional shipping.

Thanks, for looking !!!

Jose

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_1001.JPG

DSC_1002.JPG