Broward Model Boat Clubs October One Day Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

[SIZE=small]Hello again all,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]I am writing to inform all of are next fun race and meeting on Sunday October 20th at [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Broward Model Boat Clubs lake in Markem Park [/SIZE]16001 West State Road 84. Sunrise, FL 33326

[SIZE=small]We will have our club/drivers meeting starting at 8:30am and then 1 hour of open water starting at 10:00am-11:00am and racing starts promptly at 11:00am [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]We had a great first fun run in September so lets make this next one just as fun.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]All class’s will be ran including RTR and KID entry’s. Three boat min for a class.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]We will race the minimum of three rounds.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]You can sign up by sending me a email at[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small][email protected] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]or sign up at the lake.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Entry will be $10 per boat[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]If you are unsure if your class has enough boats to run please write or call me 3 days prior to the race date to check.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Remember all this is for fun, so lets have good racing and of course lots of fun..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Jeremy O. Edge[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Edge Cordage,Inc[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Quality Products and Service, Since 1949[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]305-638-3343[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]305-638-1894-Fax[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]800-243-3343-USA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]305-726-5004-Cell[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that this a event is still going on this weekend , I am Looking forward to another great fun day of racing.

I'm in for "B & X-Hydro" if we have enough boats to make the class, otherwise I would be willing to move up or down in class if you are ok with it, just to be a part of the action and get some racing in, as I could use the practice..lmk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully. Get some racing under the belt. No better way to get ready for Melbourne then to have a half day of racing 20 miles from home.

Had a great turnout today from boaters,

Thank you all for your support, we could not do this without any of you.

Jeremy

Back