• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BLAZER WHIPLASH SPORT 40 SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
Hate to do this but life is what it is, Blazer whip sport 40 only has the framing tacked with mas epoxy, includes just about everything you could order it with from Blazer Marine, Hull includes Engine mount, rudder, strut, blazer sharpened turn fin, bracket for turn fin, Cowl,.187 cable,drive dog,a pair of sullivan tanks that fit under the deck(8oz.) brass stuffing tube and cable tube,a piece of carbon fiber tube for steering push rod, over 400.00 worth of everything, will let it go for 300.00 plus shipping what ever that may be..Corey.. yes all speedmaster hwd. chasiers check postal money order or Paypal +3% thanks (if I keep engine mount and rudder 225.00 shipped in USA) LOWER PRICE 280.00 SHIPPED USA

whip401.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Corey,

I have a friend that is really needing this but he is very busy these days, I would like fist dibs on this, I will contact my friend via phone and let you know his decision.

Thanks Beau

Back