• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Bench Cleaning

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Drock

I have a bunch of different stuff for sale: a / Prop Holder / Insane gas rudder ( Wide) with inlets on both sides/Gizmos collet /GZR T-Bar and oil cup / Exh.Clamp and rings / Stuffing tube guide. $50.00. More to come!
The VooDoo anvil and hammer have been Sold

Thanks

Attachments

• Boat Parts.jpg
    Boat Parts.jpg
    864.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Boat Parts 6.jpg
    Boat Parts 6.jpg
    962.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Boat Parts 4.jpg
    Boat Parts 4.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Boat Parts 3.jpg
    Boat Parts 3.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Boat Parts 1.jpg
    Boat Parts 1.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Boat Parts 2.jpg
    Boat Parts 2.jpg
    827 KB · Views: 0
  • Boat Parts 5.jpg
    Boat Parts 5.jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
W
I have a bunch of different stuff for sale: a Voodoo prop anvil and brass hammer ( not pitchered) / Prop Holder / Insane gas rudder ( Wide) with inlets on both sides/Gizmos collet /GZR T-Bar and oil cup / Exh.Clamp and rings / Stuffing tube guide. 150.00 plus the shipping. More to come!

Thanks
would You sell just the anvil for $75shipped? If so I'd take it

I have a bunch of different stuff for sale: a Voodoo prop anvil and brass hammer ( not pitchered) / Prop Holder / Insane gas rudder ( Wide) with inlets on both sides/Gizmos collet /GZR T-Bar and oil cup / Exh.Clamp and rings / Stuffing tube guide. 150.00 plus the shipping. More to come!

Thanks
The VooDoo anvil and hammer sa been Sold $50.00 for the rest of it.

Back