B&D International Plywood

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
B&D has been a staple in the PNW for suppling modelers with sheets of plywood at great prices for years. I got an email this week saying they are closing their doors at the end of the year. They wanted to sell off the remaining stock. I was just there yesterday. Bought the last 2 of 1/32 and 1 of 1/16 sheets they had. It is a sad day for us modeler that build with wood. They will be missed.
Mike

B&D has been a staple in the PNW for suppling modelers with sheets of plywood at great prices for years. I got an email this week saying they are closing their doors at the end of the year. They wanted to sell off the remaining stock. I was just there yesterday. Bought the last 2 of 1/32 and 1 of 1/16 sheets they had. It is a sad day for us modeler that build with wood. They will be missed.
Mike
Mike,
For future reference, I have used these guys for quite a while. Prices are reasonable and the quality has always been good.

http://www.balsawoodinc.com/balsawoodproducts

Mike Betke, I can attest to Balsawoodinc...They have been my laser cutter and wood supplier for 13 years. Wes is a gem to deal with over there. Mike

I am stock up for a bit now. I have 3.5 sheet of 1/16 and 1/32 each. So I am good for a bit. I do love those 61x61 sheets. Not much waste when you build from that. Unlike the smaller sheets do.
Mike

Mike Betke, I can attest to Balsawoodinc...They have been my laser cutter and wood supplier for 13 years. Wes is a gem to deal with over there. Mike
I just am spoiled dealing with full sheets. There is so much waste on a 12x48. I just check shipping price on full sheets from aircraft spruce. 281$ so that is not going to happen.
Mike

Back