• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Axe Rossi Marine Piranha

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

This is a new Axe Rossi 21 Marine $275.00. Engine has been broken in on bench per manufacturer recommendations. Was sent to be modified to professional in Flordia but timing has not been changed. Water jacket has been modified for side output nipple. Come with 16 turbo glow plugs, header, shim and tune pipe. I have over $750 into this package:

Original Costs:

Motor - 2011 - $500

Modifications - $125

Glow Plugs - $112

Tune pipe - $ 50

Asking only $275.00. This motor has excellent specs 2.9 HP at 40,000 RPM, I need a high torque lower RPM motor for my application. This is a good buy and description is guarenteed.

Ken

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

photo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney. I did not keep a record of who I sent it to but no change to timing was done. The mods are to to sleeve to allow better air flow on intake. Basically removal of corners and adding channels. Otherwise it's stock and freshly broken in

Ken

Back