An electric outboard that looks like the real thing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Gore

I am from the UK and new to this forum for outboard motors. I have looked at your outboards, although mine is powerful electric. Would you like to see it.

I built two of these engines and mounted them to a RIB rescue boat of 60". These realistic looking motors are 12" in length and black in colour to resemble a well known US outboard. They engines also have a tilt and turn action.

This engine is now waiting for a maufacturer and to marketing worldwide. There is nothing on the world model market that can match its size and style. So if you would like to see photos of this new concept

email me David Gore on: www. [email protected]

I am 71year old with a technical background, built large models all my life but unable to manufacture or market this new product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you could post the pictures here? I think that would help your prosincerest more attention. I kind of wish it wasn't coming out, since I am going to have to buy it, and I'm sure it will be expensive, but oh well.

Back