• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Sprint Cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clifton Gregory

Aeromarine Sprint Cat 43x15 New never run. Has chip in nose on sponson ( See Pics). Aeromarine Hardware- rudder single pick -up, stand off brackets, aux.water pick up. Brand new motor mounts, flex cable w/ Octura prop. Sullivan SS-24 oz. tank, battery pack, switch / charge plug, Hitec HS-755HB , Hitec HS-311 & linkages. Everything listed is brand new. The OPS .80 & Tune Pipe listed up here come from this hull. USPS Money Orders & Pay Pal Accepted. Send Pay Pal as a GIFT ONLY. Shipped to US Only. Pay Pal address- [email protected]. Any ? give me a call, thanks. NEW PRICE $ 325.00 Shipped Open To OFFERS

Cliff 252-706-0604

100_2494.JPG

100_2496.JPG

100_2497.JPG

100_2499.JPG

100_2500.JPG

100_2501.JPG

100_2502.JPG

100_2503.JPG

100_2504.JPG

100_2505.JPG

100_2506.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had the cash right now Cliff, I have an extra big block CMB that would be right at home in that boat- very clean.

I will keep my eye open, if it doesnt sell and I can make happen I will ......

Good talking with ya the other day.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I told ya!!!!!!! Cliff.Funny what we talked about isnt it? Looks like you friend was right. Its in good hands now. Ken has some nice vessels with a new addition . Ken keep your eyes on my twin sprintcat FE build.Jay Turner is chiming in and has alot of experience with the aeromarine hullz. esp the cats.

Hugh

Last edited:
Hugh, this will be my first cat so any help on the set up will be much appreciated. Thanks for kind words.

So it appears Jay Turner has some experience with this hull. Are there any tips to getting to most out of this hull anyone is willing to offer. Best Prop.

I have 3 sprintcats all 36" gasers !!! They are great hulls . What engine and pipe will you be running ? The 2170 from Andy brown would make it scream with a 101 lol. Good luck there great boats

Back