• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 mono price reduced (trades on gas stuff)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

1. 40 inch .67 mono brand new hull,seaducer hardware and radio box,new servos,fresh picco .67 blue printed bottom. boat is turn key only wet 2 times since build. $295 shipped pics can be emailed. new price $250 shipped in the u.s.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. 40 inch .67 mono brand new hull,seaducer hardware and radio box,new servos,fresh picco .67 blue printed bottom. boat is turn key only wet 2 times since build. $295 shipped pics can be emailed. new price $250 shipped in the u.s.
new price $250 shipped in the u.s.

What make hull do you have here?
rick it is a magic. i beleive you helped me find it when i was looking for it.

Are you getting out of the hobbie? Or just thinning the old wood?

we havent run this class in my district all year. im almost completetly switched over to gas . the only nitro class i have been able to run is b (45) mono which im leading the points in for this season and i dont think i will let that boat go it is a litte beat up and i probally wont get much for it even thow its a wining boat. the last 2 nitro boats i have are the .67 magic and the .21 cal craft these boats i built at the same time about 2 months ago. i was having a hard time deciding if i should get rid of them and take a loss. after the last race there was only 1 nitro class run at the entire event. that being said i decided to pretty much give them away taking a 75% loss.

we havent run this class in my district all year. im almost completetly switched over to gas . the only nitro class i have been able to run is b (45) mono which im leading the points in for this season and i dont think i will let that boat go it is a litte beat up and i probally wont get much for it even thow its a wining boat. the last 2 nitro boats i have are the .67 magic and the .21 cal craft these boats i built at the same time about 2 months ago. i was having a hard time deciding if i should get rid of them and take a loss. after the last race there was only 1 nitro class run at the entire event. that being said i decided to pretty much give them away taking a 75% loss.
As long as we aren't loosing a model boater,

Do you have,, or know anyone that has a 20 Magic hull? I've always wanted another one of them

Do you have,, or know anyone that has a 20 Magic hull? I've always wanted another one of them
no your not losing me i have been in this hobby since 1983 its in my blood. i will keep my eyes open for a 20 boat

no your not losing me i have been in this hobby since 1983 its in my blood. i will keep my eyes open for a 20 boat
I will consider trades on this boat for gas boat hulls ,engine, parts etc. or an associated b44 4 wheel drive buggy

Last edited by a moderator:

I will consider trades on this boat for gas boat hulls ,engine, parts etc. or an associated b44 4 wheel drive buggy
sold

Back