• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

44" Seaducer with K&B .82

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackout

Hull and hardware were bought one year ago direct from Seaducer. The hull was only run about 40 minutes total. No crashes or hits. The hull is in like new condition. The hardware is all Seaducer and mounted to Seaducer specs. The rudder has a small chip in the blade, but sanded smooth fine.

The engine is about 15 years old, but was first run on this boat. I am the original owner of the engine. It has smooth bearings and good compression/pinch, but the carb needs attention. Must be a bad K&B design because I could never get the carb barrel adjusted correctly. It would always loosen and the engine speed would be all over the place. This last time, I pulled the engine and sure enough the barrel won't close all the way. So, good engine, but needs better carb or fixed by someone who knows what they are doing.

Steering servo was new to this hull and is a digital large scale HS-5755MG. Throttle servo was also new to this hull and is a Futaba digital 3152.

You can choose a x462 or x465 prop.

Everything is included to run the boat except receiver and transmitter.

Asking $525.00 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Thanks for looking.

44ducer1.jpg

44ducer2.jpg

44ducer3.jpg

Yes. I am on vacation with limited access and a real friggin small smart phone. Makee offer or I will think about a price and post tomorrow. Thanks.

Guys. I see I have some pm's. I will respond to them tommorow when I get to a laptop. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back