• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4-SALE- TWIN EAGLE SGX 67/80-CUSTOM PAINTED-PICTURES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

haq

Read carefully before buying this twin eagle SGX

I'm selling my SGX Twin 67/80. I borught this boat in an excellent condition but never get to run it. This boat had a very nice custom painted. This boat was set-up with Mac 84 and greenhead .80, it comes with new heavy duty new Hitec 1/4 for the sterling, new digital servos for throttle and Futaba three channel micro reciever and 2 brand new tanks from Walter. It does come with all Andy's Hardwares. It does not come with motors, pipes or props I will send more pictures out to all that ask. I'm looking to get $1100.00 Shipped to the lower 48 --International shipping will be extra.

OR

Complete Twin Eagle SGX, comes two CMB Greenhead 80, two CMB pipes, header, all hardwares, third remote needles, flex shaft cables, 2 new tanks from Walter, micro receiver. asking $2000.00 shipped to lower 48 states---international will be extra due size and weight.

paypal accepted

Last edited:

I'm selling my SGX Twin 67/80. I borught this boat in an excellent condition but never get to run it. This boat had a very nice custom painted. This boat was set-up with Mac 84 and greenhead .80, it comes with new heavy duty new Hitec 1/4 for the sterling, new digital servos for throttle and Futaba three channel micro reciever and 2 brand new tanks from Walter. It does come with all Andy's Hardwares. It does not come with motors, pipes or props I will send more pictures out to all that ask. I'm looking to get $1100.00 Shipped to the lower 48 --International shipping will be extra.

OR

Complete Twin Eagle SGX, comes two CMB Greenhead 80, two CMB pipes, header, all hardwares, third remote needles, flex shaft cables, 2 new tanks from Walter, micro receiver. asking $2000.00 shipped to lower 48 states---international will be extra due size and weight.

pictures added, i can't upload a lot of pictures ,will sent pic if request

OR

pictures added, i can't upload a lot of pictures ,will sent pic if request
PRICE REDUCED

Price reduced from $1100.00 to $1000.00

or

Price reduced from $2000.00 to $1900.00--complete

Last edited:
Back