• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 engines for sale plus pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters doing some cleaning out and found some more engines and some pipes that i will not be using this season,,

1 x cmb vac 21 has been only run in and is ready to race. this engine is the current model available from cmb. it is in brand new condition and has the head clearance set..paid 450.00au here for it in aussie, i have put 3 litres of 50% through it only.make me an offer.this engine is stock

1 x cmb valvola 06 model red head with o,s 4e carb fitted. this engine has been well cared for and has plently of life left in it.originally purchased from ozzy 2 . this engine is stock and preforms well . asking $260.00au for it including shipping.

2 x 60 size pipes and headers . hearders are cmb ones . tune pipe is a picco nitro pipe not easy to find now and has a small dent near rear of cone. 2nd pipe is a ssp carbon pipe that has been used on a 60 size rigger. this pipe preforms well and is in good condition.i have also seen this pipe used on a gas rigger before with good results,, asking $140.00us shipped to your door .

2 x 21 pipes . 1 is an a/b fat pipe 21 size in excellent condition the other is a cooper 21 pipe also in excellent condition . both these pipes are hard to come by these days and are both good preformers with the right engine set up. asking $130.00us for both shipped to your door

will except paypal but you cover fees. if you come from a european country shipping could be more. cheers jase. pms welcome but please buy from main page,,thankyou for sale 001.JPGfor sale 001.JPGfor sale 002.JPGfor sale 003.JPGfor sale 004.JPGfor sale 005.JPGfor sale 006.JPGfor sale 007.JPGfor sale 008.JPG

hi boaters doing some cleaning out and found some more engines and some pipes that i will not be using this season,,

1 x cmb vac 21 has been only run in and is ready to race. this engine is the current model available from cmb. it is in brand new condition and has the head clearance set..paid 450.00au here for it in aussie, i have put 3 litres of 50% through it only.make me an offer.this engine is stock

1 x cmb valvola 06 model red head with o,s 4e carb fitted. this engine has been well cared for and has plently of life left in it.originally purchased from ozzy 2 . this engine is stock and preforms well . asking $260.00au for it including shipping.

2 x 60 size pipes and headers . hearders are cmb ones . tune pipe is a picco nitro pipe not easy to find now and has a small dent near rear of cone. 2nd pipe is a ssp carbon pipe that has been used on a 60 size rigger. this pipe preforms well and is in good condition.i have also seen this pipe used on a gas rigger before with good results,, asking $140.00us shipped to your door .

2 x 21 pipes . 1 is an a/b fat pipe 21 size in excellent condition the other is a cooper 21 pipe also in excellent condition . both these pipes are hard to come by these days and are both good preformers with the right engine set up. asking $130.00us for both shipped to your door

will except paypal but you cover fees. if you come from a european country shipping could be more. cheers jase. pms welcome but please buy from main page,,thankyou View attachment 34070View attachment 34070View attachment 34071View attachment 34072View attachment 34073View attachment 34074View attachment 34075View attachment 34076View attachment 34077
i am open to reasonable offers ,, cheers jase,,

Latest posts

Back