2017 Internats US-1 List

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Maglinger

Congratulations to all the US-1 winners at the 2017 Internats, and everyone that helped and supported each and everyone of these drivers to Achieve this award. It takes a team effort in my eyes to achieve this from the guy tossing in the boat to the caller behind them to person helping carrying equipment to the person cheering you on, so Thank you Everyone!

A/B HYDRO - Winfried Ott

A/B Mono - Jerry Crowther

B O/B Tunnel - Ron Shaw

C/D Hydro - Stu Barr

D O/B Tunnel - Ron Shaw

E Hydro - Brian Spitzer

F Hydro - Stu Barr

F Mono - Stan Simpson IV

1/8 Scale - Bradley Maglinger

Sport 40 - Mark Voorhies

Multi Engine - Stu Barr

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all the US-1 winners at the 2017 Internats, and everyone that helped and supported each and everyone of these drivers to Achieve this award. It takes a team effort in my eyes to achieve this from the guy tossing in the boat to the caller behind them to person helping carrying equipment to the person cheering you on, so Thank you Everyone!

A/B HYDRO - Winfried Ott

A/B Mono - Jerry Crowther

B O/B Tunnel - Ron Shaw

C/D Hydro - Ron Zaker Jr

D O/B Tunnel - Ron Shaw

E Hydro - Brian Spitzer

F Hydro - Stu Barr

F Mono - Stan Simpson IV

1/8 Scale - Bradley Maglinger

Sport 40 - Mark Voorhies

Multi Engine - Stu Barr
Hello Brad I think Stu got D Hydro

Thanks for pointing that out, I guess from the time I printed this off yesterday there was an update on D hydro, changed thank you buddy.

Congratulations to all, these winners will all go into the Historical section of the IMPBA rulebook .

Latest posts

Back