2014 District 4 Race Schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
District 4​
2014 Race Schedule​

Sunday June 8th – Badgers MBC

Saturday June 14th – Valley MBC

Saturday July 12th – Badgers MBC – Sport 20 Memorial

Sunday July 13th – Badgers MBC – Sport 40 Memorial

Sunday August 3rd – Marquette MBC – Thunderboat Memorial 10 lap feature

Sat & Sun August 16th & 17th – Minute Breakers MBC – Silver Cup – 2x Scale High Points

Sat & Sun September 27th & 28th – Summerthunder MBC – *D4 Championship – B Mono Cup

Sunday October 5th – Badgers MBC – Turkey Shoot

Sat & Sun – October 11th & 12th – Mt Vernon – Evansville MBC

*- Tentative

Badgers:
11th PL
Somers, WI.53177

Valley:
Winnebago County Community Park
Community Park Drive & Sport Road
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Marquette:
167th & Cicero
Oak Forest, IL 60458

Minute Breakers:
Mendota Lake Park
Lake Drive
Mendota, IL. 61342

SummerThunder:
1000 W Schaumburg Rd
Schaumburg, IL. 60159

Mount Vernon:
100 Aviation Drive
Mount Vernon, IL 62864

I was not able to make the meeting this year but would like to include

This is 9 races. Im proposing that 7 count for scale points with 1 though out.

The two non-counting races would be..

We would then complete our scale points at the Summer Thunder - D4 Championship on the 28th of sep.

Grimracer

I was not able to make the meeting this year but would like to include

This is 9 races. Im proposing that 7 count for scale points with 1 though out.

The two non-counting races would be..

We would then complete our scale points at the Summer Thunder - D4 Championship on the 28th of sep.

Grimracer
Grim,

Not quite sure this a good idea. How do we get enough Scales to run at the Badger Turkey Shoot? We didn't have enough to make a heat this year. Not everyone can make it to all the races and to eliminate 2 of the races from the mix is not fair to those who may need those 2 races to get points. These may be races 6 and 7 for some people.

I do like the idea of finishing at the D4 Championship though. It would make the Scale Points Award seem like a bigger award at the District Championship race. What if it was always linked to the D4 Championship race time frame? Then startup again the next race and carry over to following year counting all races with throwouts allowed? Might be too confusing.

Probably doesn't matter as long as Gary P is running. He smokes all of us on points. LOL

Besides, with the D14 bunch at Mt Vernon, who could get any Scale points anyways. They are some awesome racers.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
and have fun doing it.
default_rolleyes.gif
. (Wait, Mike didn't you take first in October???)

I am for finishing the Scale Points at the D4 Championship this year. Please think about my idea on the post D4 Championship Race. Is a stupid idea or is it possible? Others can decide.

Duke

[SIZE=10.5pt]Duke.. thanks for chiming in.. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Not sure how to go about this... I will have to think on it.. we have time but I dont want a bunch of confusion as we get closer to racing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]7 points race.. 1 throughout... its not bad but I see you wanting to bring up the scale number at the BTS.. Im not sure I want to drag 14s points into the 15 racing schedule.. it could work however.. Lets see if anybody else chimes in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I also want to say.. Im hardcore and not a huge fan of through outs but understand that adding one is not the worst thing we can do... IF one of the races get canceled or rained out.. that IS the throughout for 14.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Grim[/SIZE]

Men,

The Turkey Shoot is a NON-Points Race, it has always been a TOP Notch Fun Run. If Scale does include the turkey shoot as a high points race they need to decide and let the scale members know.

District High points ends at the Summerthunder D4 Championship this year. The awards for District High Points will be handed out at the Badgers Turkey Shoot. We chose not to run high points thru the MT.Vernon race because handing out awards there or anywhere after that race would be a logistical nightmare.

Paul

Paul.. its a NON points race for whom.. the dist points series? This in no way means it could not be a scale points race..

Having said this Im going to stick with the 7 of 9 with 1 throughout for 2014.

This makes the most sence on the year. I wish there were more races mid summer to help fill the numbers but.. there arent..

I will be sending out signup sheets in the next few weeks.

Grim

Latest posts

Back