• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Used but work like New ESCs Castle Hydra Ice2 HV 200

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
SOLD! Would just as soon sell together but will also price each. Both have Cap Banks added.

1 is in shrinkwrap because I was fitting in boat. It also has an additional Castlelink wire attached. Bottom part of case is gone.

The other one is simply box stock as you would buy new.

Both can handle 12S to 50V.

The 3 motor wires have 8MM Females. Red Battery wire is 6.5 Male. Black Battery wire is 6.5 Female

These are the ones everyone wanted but Castle discontinued their selling of these as well as their entire marine line.

$400.00 buys both with free USA shipping. Separately $225.00 each with free USA shipping.

I'm believing my reputation is such that you can buy with confidence that they function perfectly but if you're not confident in setting up in your boat and arming to your transmitter please do not buy because as is with this type of item there is no warranty expressed or implied.

Also available elsewhere online and local.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold to David.

Paypal is [email protected]. If using Paypal please use Goods and Merchandise, I pay the fee. If wanting to send check pm me and I'll give address.

Thanks,

Bill

Back