• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 new Scales and a 7.5 Aerotech tunnel rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

For Sale:

1) Gone to ebay

2) Brand new Steve Cluck 1/8 scale hydro hull. Hull #5513 I was getting ready to set it up for the 1955-56 G-13 Tempo VII

but you can make any of the below:

Makes the U-99 Short Circuit 1957-58 or Ms. Detroit 1958,

or U-8 Miss D.C. (1963-64) or St. Regis 63-64

looks like it's epoxy glass. Never been touched. I made the wood tail for the rear cowling for you already.

$225 plus shipping

3) 1968 Miss Eagle Electric U-25 Hull # 6221 Doug DeWitte Staudacher hull design

This is an amazingly beautiful glass hull. The under decking has been all reinforced w/green glass. The nose has been reworked to put that famous point on the nose. The area for the motor that most hull makers miss has been added for full effect of this 1/8 scale.

An amazing scale Merlin dummy motor is included. as well as a fiber resin driver and seat.

Has a brand new .67 Picco, rubber motor mount, Mac tuned pipe. As well as Don Gardner rudder and strut. The tail is done in the feather of the Ms. E.E

Boats about 75% done. The stuffing tube base is glassed in for that forever lasting strength as well as a grease fitting installed for lubeing the cable. Just solder in a small brass base for the cable and BAM it's done.

I've got $950 invested

$700 or Best serious offer plus shipping

e-mails questions and for pictures.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if you buy the Aerotech you can buy the motor currently on it for another $85. It's a modified motor not stock.

headrcboats2 said:
Nice scales..... B)
105190[/snapback]

Thanks. I wish I knew how to sort out this photo gallery so I could put the pictures into it so everyone could see really how nice they are.

Anyone know? I've gotten into my gallery but how do you post the pix?

Back