• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 MAC 67's/quit pipe/header/storage case

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weil0127

SOLD

I have 2 MAC 67's for sale. One had a new piston and sleeve at the beginning of last season along with new bearings. It runs great with the quiet pipe on my c mono. The second engine runs good but it’s not as new. They both come with collets. The storage case is from JRS Innovations and is great for keeping oil on the bearings. The quiet pipe does have some scratches but no dents. I am asking 400.00 for everything. Thanks Joe

DSCN0752.jpg

DSCN0756.jpg

DSCN0754.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

DSCN0758.jpg

DSCN0752.JPG

DSCN0756.JPG

DSCN0754.JPG

DSCN0755.JPG

DSCN0758.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Joe I wonder that do you can seperate part? I would buy only quiet pipe without header how much ? let me know thanks

if u split up the motors i will take the one that had new piston and sleeve last season

Joe, i will take it if douglas passes ($375+shipping/pp)sounds good, let me know thanks, Rick Lindow

Latest posts

Back