• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale Miss U.S. 1961 Record Holder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba688

This is a new wood 1/8 scale model of the 61 Miss U.S. that held the World's Speed Record

for a number of years.

The model was built by Leonard Feeback of Feecraft Hulls off of Newton plans. It is brand new

and comes with all hardware. Also included is a dummy motor. Just add your radio and motor

and go. Hate to give her up but I have to get a Classic T-Boat for my daughter.

Will send pics upon request.

Asking 650.00 + freight

Thanks,

Ted

Boat now has windshield and dash added.

This is a new wood 1/8 scale model of the 61 Miss U.S. that held the World's Speed Recordfor a number of years.

The model was built by Leonard Feeback of Feecraft Hulls off of Newton plans. It is brand new

and comes with all hardware. Also included is a dummy motor. Just add your radio and motor

Asking 650.00 + freight

Thanks,

Ted

This is a new wood 1/8 scale model of the 61 Miss U.S. that held the World's Speed Recordfor a number of years.

Asking 650.00 + freight

Thanks,

Ted

Ted do you have any pictures, I'm thinking!! [email protected]

Asking 650.00 + freight

Thanks,

Ted

Ted do you have any pictures, I'm thinking!! [email protected]

Hi John,

Sent Pics to your e-mail. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for looking,

Ted

Back