• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale 1968 Miss Eagle Eletric

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

This is a boat I bought from Don Ferrette a couple years ago. It has a CMB 67 w/O.S.9B carb, SS tank, Futaba 2.4 receiver, Nice 1455/3 prop. It has both race and concorse cowls and dummy Merlin engines. When I moved from UT to CA some of the paint came off the transom but I have extra silver and persimmon paint that will go with the boat.It has a few small stress cracks at the back of the cowl opening but it's a runner and a looker.I'm not good at posting pics on here. Pics to your e-mail on request(or a little help)? Fast turn key boat. $1250 plus actual shipping.

Pics for Glenn

33mbi8k.jpg

vpkcaf.jpg

um049.jpg

2822u86.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenng

I sent you a message regarding your sale all of which have already been answered but have a few more questions if you have time. I'm interested so if you could get back to A.S.A.P that would be great. Nice job taking care of her!! My plan was to get at least two 1/8 scales by june but now it looks like at least 3 minimum. Thanks!

Stephen

Glenng

I sent you a message regarding your sale all of which have already been answered but have a few more questions if you have time. I'm interested so if you could get back to A.S.A.P that would be great. Nice job taking care of her!! My plan was to get at least two 1/8 scales by june but now it looks like at least 3 minimum. Thanks!

Stephen
Thanks for your intrest Stephen, The boat MAY already be sold, Just need to work out some details on the shipping.If the deal does not work out I will let you knowGlenn.

Back