• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1” Isolator mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie Lerew

4 each 1” height male/male 1/2 1/4-20 thd. And 4 each 1” height female/male 1/2 1/4-20 thd. $4 each or $30 for all. Plus shipping. These are the higher durometer hardness.
Thanks for looking. Posted on other sites.
Ron

Attachments

• IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Just to elaborate a little on these isolators. The ones that come with most motor mounts are 3/4” wide. If you’re building a ML 1/6th Scale kit these isolators work great in some of their kit allowing you to easily make a standard 5” mount work in a 6” opening. You will still have a 1/4” gap on either side to fill in but that’s easily done by adding a 1/4” piece of plywood on either side of the engine bay opening and using 1/4 20 blind nuts or thread inserts on hulls that you can’t get to the back side of the isolator to tighten them up.

Just a little info for the scale boat guys and a pic of one I did using 1” isolators.

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpeg
    IMG_0169.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Chris,
Good info.. I had these left over from a twin rigger I just sold. I need to start cleaning out all my miscellaneous stuff sitting in boxes.
Ron

Chris,
Good info.. I had these left over from a twin rigger I just sold. I need to start cleaning out all my miscellaneous stuff sitting in boxes.
Ron
I got ya. This is a problem (mounting the Eng) in some of the kits but I found using the larger isolators was an easy fix. Good luck with your sale.

Latest posts

Back