• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pro Boat Recoil 26 w/ Updates - Christmas for the Kid?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Decided to clear another spot on the shelf.

This is my Recoil 26, which I've made MANY updates too, but really have just never run, other than in the video link I'm posting below.

Modifications include updated and improved Strakes, updated hardware, stronger steering servo, updated flex-cable, and, of course, a much improved Power System.

Power system is a Pro Boat Dynamite 1800KV motor and Dynamite 120A ESC.

Hardware modifications include updated break-away rudder, additional trim-tabs, and the addition of turn fins.

I originally set this up with a 2S power system (TP 3630), just to dink around with the idea of an N2-Offshore boat, but the self-righting feature still being active really makes that a gray area.

Installed the much more usable 3S-4S Dynamite 1800KV w/ 120A ESC system, and the boat is a killer sport boat now. Handing is MUCH improved over stock, and boat just rips.

Selling complete, as shown. If you run Spektrum Radio gear, if you tell me what TX you have, I can install an appropriate RX to match your TX for an additional $25.00.

Hull only has about 10-Minutes of total runtime. I just don't have the time to go "play" with boats these days, and I don't like seeing these things just sit.

Great Christmas Gift idea for your kid, as well...
wink.png

Here is a video of this boat running on the 2S TP Power System. Handling with the strake modifications is MUCH improved! Boat just rips!

https://youtu.be/QoluD_YbDXk

$200.00 shipped in the USA as pictured.
$225.00 if I include a Spektrum RX.

20171009_191940.jpg

20171009_191946.jpg

20171009_191956.jpg

20171009_192003.jpg

20171009_192236.jpg

Back