• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 roadrunner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

For sale, one of my favorite boats see picture. 21 Roadrunner with novarossi 21 TORO NERO.

This boat is rtr, just needs you radio setup and fuel.

Just a little history of this hull, bought it used, completely redone, rebuilt and sealed with west systems and new paint. Had to a lot more sanding then I would have liked on the hull to get it perfectly smooth, which hurts the looks a little but not the way it runs. Motor was added new along with pipe. Had it out a few times, and was getting it almost tuned in before I had to leave the hobby for awhile.

Asking 500.00 or best resizable offer.

Mike

[email protected] is the best way to get ahold of me.

IMG_0044.JPG

Email sent to you sir ..!
As per the rules if it's listed here in the I/W For Sale section all offers need to be posted. No more p/ms or emails- http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=32997

thanks
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

I will take it for $500.00 shipped

Please respond payment information here.

Thanx. Bob Morton

Hi Mike,

I will take it for $500.00 shipped

Please respond payment information here.

Thanx. Bob Morton
For sale, one of my favorite boats see picture. 21 Roadrunner with novarossi 21 TORO NERO.

This boat is rtr, just needs you radio setup and fuel.

Just a little history of this hull, bought it used, completely redone, rebuilt and sealed with west systems and new paint. Had to a lot more sanding then I would have liked on the hull to get it perfectly smooth, which hurts the looks a little but not the way it runs. Motor was added new along with pipe. Had it out a few times, and was getting it almost tuned in before I had to leave the hobby for awhile.

Asking 500.00 or best resizable offer.

Mike

[email protected] is the best way to get ahold of me.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0044.JPG
Boat is sold. Thank you for the interest

Back