AC sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Richard Look good anyway are you get which one of membership ? IMPBA or NAMBA? If you get NAMBA can't put strut out back wall " Illegal " so must put under strut on bottom Hope to help you on follow rule book

Hi Richard Look good anyway are you get which one of membership ? IMPBA or NAMBA? If you get NAMBA can't put strut out back wall " Illegal " so must put under strut on bottom Hope to help you on follow rule book
I put mine under because everyone said the same thing but when I look up impba or namba it didn't say anything about this in the sport .40 rules. Was wondering where people are finding this rule?
I know it says nothing future back then 3 inches but cent find where it say mount under the boat thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
NAMBA changed or deleted the rule about how far back the prop can be on the sport hydros as far as I know. I just checked the rules and it doesn't mention anything about strut/prop placement but maybe someone more familiar with the rules can chime in.

Back