FE Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

Guys i have been out of boats for about 5 or so years now, getting my feet wet agian and have a few electric boats and while fun I really love my tunnel hulls. So I recently aquired one from Darin Jordan and have a OS leg,a 2000kv 6 pole motor, 120 amp esc, and the capability to build this. But i am not certian on prop.. thinking of maybe X442 Or Grimracer 42x55 ?? Any ideas on that subject and I must ask a beginner question because i have forgotten...do you lower prop deeper into the water to loosen or raise it above the bottom of the rear ? Thank you all in advance and once this is sorted and I am running a good boat again, My spring plans call for a Rigger on 8s with a large powerplant so I am sure I will have lots of future questions.

The 42x55 is a good place to start. I've also tried several Octura x4 and x6 series props in the same diameter area. Your best source of prop information would be Darin. He has a long series of records and wins with the boat.

Lohring Miller

Finally got my motor in, got the entire outdrive assembled and bolted on.. Starting the electronics this weekend hopefully. If the weather stays good here should have it in the water Monday.

And where did you get the Leecraft Factory Team sticker?

Lohring Miller
Lohring, that was on that old Tommy Lee tunnel that I bought from Charlie Howarth and that Ron Shaw now owns.

I kept that stand, by the way.
default_smile.png

Lohring Miller
Lohring, that was on that old Tommy Lee tunnel that I bought from Charlie Howarth and that Ron Shaw now owns.

default_smile.png
As far as I know, we were the only people to print the Leecraft factory team stickers. If it was an epoxy/glass boat, it was one if the B&M Leecraft boats. In any case, that sticker brings back memories. I think Ron has a set of our molds as well.

Lohring Miller

Lohring Miller

default_smile.png
As far as I know, we were the only people to print the Leecraft factory team stickers. If it was an epoxy/glass boat, it was one if the B&M Leecraft boats. In any case, that sticker brings back memories. I think Ron has a set of our molds as well.

Lohring Miller
Lohring, it was on an all wooden boat, with an epoxy glass top-half cowling. Here it is after I updated the paint on it.

DJ_PSpec_OPC_D8_001.jpgDJ_PSpec_OPC_D8_002.jpg

Back