GEN-4M Flow meter with 6x6 manometer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

I'm ready to build one more flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $225 shipped. Thanks. Boris

6x6 flow meter box (2).jpg

6x6 flow meter waldgreens box.JPG

I'm ready to build one more flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $225 shipped. Thanks. Boris
This fancy Flow meter is ready to ship in one-two days. This flow meter is good for all engines on market today. Came with battery monitor, low voltage alarm and field balance charger. For additional $8, I can supply AC charger. Please, no PM. Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ready ship today one more flow meter with brand new big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $245 shipped. I can build two more flow meters before Christmass!Thanks. Boris

I'm ready ship today one more flow meter with brand new big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $245 shipped. I can build two more flow meters before Christmass!Thanks. Boris
For Christmas orders, the price is $235. Boris

I'm ready to build two flow meters with big 6x6" manometer in

the fancy aluminum case for $225 shipped. A time frame is 3-4 days.Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

the fancy aluminum case for $225 shipped. A time frame is 3-4 days.Thanks. Boris
Boris my gen4 2 pump flow meter is not reading below 60 and not working properly please advice.

Boris my gen4 2 pump flow meter is not reading below 60 and not working properly please advice.
Return it to me. I'll fix it. Boris

Hi Boris. I need a flowmeter. What is the time frame?
Hi, Danny! Are you looking for a regular or big manometer The regular flow meter I can send you tomorrow for $195 (shipped). The flow meter with 6x6 manometer cost ~$225+shipping fee $15 and need ~one week to build it. Boris

Money sent. When using the mobile version of the site the signature is not shown. Thanks you.

Back