• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props forsale shipping included for lower 48

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe all the props are sharpened and balanced. Some of them appear to have the edge of the prop rolled over a little just as a heads up. For sale or best offer. Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

What kind of condition is the Prather 245 in, it is hard to tell which one is the 245. I assume it is in the 3rd row down in the middle.

Thanks

Brad

Ok Rick what I have out of the props you asked for is 460/3 blade. I've got a x645 but you asked for a 646. Then I've got a p235. I'll leave it up to you Gentleman to decide what to do about p245. Thank you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

I am willing to pay $30.00 for the P-245. The first offer to purchase the prop came from me at a lower price at $25.00. I am not going to cause any problems if this is not how the IW rules are outlined.

Thanks

Brad

Back