• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 Cajun Bullet Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

This was built by Joe Scarpino and has his trademark radio box insert, boat stand (before he converted to composite black stands), .21 Mac that is near perfect and has a lot of bite left in it. Don Ferrette third channel needle assembly, Stainless Fuel tank, basically comes complete less radio, and battery for electronics. If I did not already have a .21 hydro in the works I would keep it. This boat literally has maybe 6 total runs on it, it is near new condition., the pictures speak for themselves. Asking $750.00 shipped.

Thanks Beau

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0032 (1).JPG

IMG_0033 (1).JPG

IMG_0034 (1).JPG

IMG_0015 (1).JPG

I have interest in the Mac 21 if you would consider selling it with

out the hull...let me know

Thanks, Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

I will only separate if someone else is just interested in just the boat, so I would do $375.00 shipped motor/pipe/header and $375.00 shipped boat less motor/pipe/header.

Thanks Beau

I would do 300.00 shipped for the the motor and header...no pipe. Keep me in mind ...

Thanks, Bob

This is a really well built and set up boat. I've seen it first hand. Last time I looked at the motor it was real clean.

Hi Jeremy,

I have the boat now, but its back up for sale on here, look at some older posts from last week

Latest posts

Back