• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a zoom carb for a CMB VAC45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Well I know better than to post from my phone LOL its looking for a carb for a VAC 45 Like it says I have a 21 Nova zoom or picco 45 zoom I would trade but not for sale outright

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I know better than to post from my phone LOL its looking for a carb for a VAC 45 Like it says I have a 21 Nova zoom or picco 45 zoom I would trade but not for sale outright
Sometimes auto word and auto spell are a pain in the butt, LOL! Fixed the title for ya buddy.
default_smile.png

Is the vac 45 the only cmb zoom carb , if so I have one I would trade for the picco 45 carb . I'll post a picture of it tomorrow

There are a few cmb zooms I have a 67 zoom. I think he made a few for the rs 45. Measure the bolt spacing

Guy's I have not finished it yet I was working on it for my twin 45 and lost a guy that worked for me and haven't been able to finish it yet. It is primarily set up to clear the boom tube and tank.

The carb and intake fit the copper fitting without modding it. I made the mounting plates out of aluminum but I'm wanting to make a new one in all copper it's way easier to solder. Wright know I'm waiting for the copper plate to come in to finish it .

Latest posts

Back