sst twin 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allan Yuen has was selling one not to long ago. Mark Bullard is the manufacturer of the SST line and are good guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Mark B built your first version SST middle rubber assembly ,another built second version look like copy" SG" front nose hull , another built third version my SST last one so I heard that he built new 4 version improve with carbon tub this year
default_wink.png
He will help you about SST Twin and You have fun race Good Luck!

Welcome back to the Wars....Better start looking for a set of VAC 91 to put in there.....Your on the clock....
default_wink.png
;)
default_biggrin.png

I am not sure what version of twin that is. But it looks like one of a pair that I built for a friend in the land down under. For information I build about 4 to 6 twins a year of the same boat. And if you look at how many years I have ran twins that is a lot of boats. From year to year they have small changes in them. Some boats are good boats and some boats are outstanding boats. And what I have found is some of the things that make a boat outstanding may not work on a boat that has different changes on it. But I have got a handle on the do's and don'ts and all of my latest boats are very good boats. Am putting the final touches on 4 twins now.

For the answer of the boat in question. It is a very good boat with 80's or small 90's. This is what I ran in those style of boats. K 82's and K 90's to be exact. Would not put RS 90/101's in it.

hey Mark, thanks for the info, its coming back from the land down under,

I will post more pics of it when it gets here, maybe you can help me with a setup

sheet, if you still have anything on the boat.

thanks james

Sure will take some as I put them together. I just painted them a couple of weeks ago. Right now I am putting together a new designed E hydro.

Back