• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twin 90 Roadrunner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL STIRTON

I have a Twin 90 Road Runner for sale. Boat comes complete with CMD 91 EVO motors MACS 90 Pipes Exhaust Throttles and Venturis. complete boat less RX and props.

Boat has a few battle scars but is a strong running boat.

I will separate.

Asking $2500.00 buyer pays actual shipping.

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

How much for exhaust throttles and ventures.

How would you split, engines and throttles and pipes,how much.

Thanks

Ross

Hi Paul I offer $500.00 + shipping for 2x CMB 91EVO without MACS 90pipes, Exhaust throttles and Venturis Let me know thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be off subject. Could you tell me who makes the exhaust throttles and Venturi. I would like to use them on some projects I have in process at this time? Thank you for any help directing me in the correct direction. Very nice boat by the way.

Allan your dreaming man.
No Problem ! I will see you at Hobart IN in Sept
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you selling all your stuff Paul and getting out, or just reducing the fleet? I hope it's the latter.

At this stage I'm selling pretty much everything except my JAG 3's and Crapshooters. Although there have been some good offers on those.

Back