Fuel for thought

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenOlvis

Just wondering has any body tested a setup with a supercharged system run belt of opposite side of flywheel remove onboard Start type system attach to shaft or novarossi .21dd .45dd system would be easy setup.I know one down fall more weight. I have always keep fuel extra cool before running!!tank on ice!!!the alcohol break down any moisture that might develop making a denser charge by cooling fuel.

experiment if you take one oz rubbing alcohol in one ounce of water it will not equal to ounces

Fuel for thought

You will go farther faster with a happy motor,pipe prop combination. Start in the rear of the boat with the prop

You will go farther faster with a happy motor,pipe prop combination. Start in the rear of the boat with the prop
Sometimes its good to think outside the box."happy motor" improving happy motor likes pipe wants better prop

Last edited by a moderator:
the main issue is room. there is no way you could fit something ( in a 21 hydro for example ) without make the boat 6 in wide.

and at that point you are pushing a 2 x 4 thru the air.

2 x 4 2 x 6 don't matter

to big and bulky

if you going to go thru all that work put nitrous lol

My riggers new cowl

Maybe ill just think it works an use it for a cowl over the intake.

Back