NAMBA District 7 season opener

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattBaker

1st District 7 race of the 2015 season in San Angelo February 28-March 1 2015. To kick this season we are calling this race The Texas/New Mexico Showdown in San Angelo. We will be running this race as a shootout format but the shootout rules will be a bit different. Basically to get in the shootout rounds the racer with the most points accumulated in a particular class (ie. sport hydro) will represent their Club in the shootout round for that class in the event there is a tie between club members both will enter shootout and who beats the other in the shootout will win tie breaker. The club with the most "shootout accumulated points" for all classes will get a Special Trophy that they will keep until the finals and which ever club wins the final shootout will keep it until next year. There is no 2nd place for this shootout so bring your A game. For regulation racing trophy's will be awarded thru 3rd place in all classes that have 5 or more boats if less than 5 only 1st place will be awarded. You will enter this race onwww.rcracingevents.com Feel free to contact me for any questions or concerns. I will have the Racing events entry form put on tonight. Do not enter here enter onwww.rcracingevents.com if for some reason you can't enter online text or call me ill get you entered. Don't forget the open classes are truly open in D7 this year so dust off your nitro or electric boats and see if you can beat a gasser.

Matt Baker

806-382-2861 cell

806-622-0355 shop

[email protected]

There are nice cabins at spring Creek marina and rv they range from 65 to 125 a night. This is less than 1 mile from the race site

Latest posts

Back