• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S cobra tunnel gen !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

Here is another boat for sale it is new and undrilled, all white boat comes with all i usually offer (plywood radio box and decals)

NO DAMAGE NOT A BLEM BOAT !!! sold as is

askng 150.00

P/S this was a special order for TYLER ACKLEY but he cancelled the order and demanded his money back ( i week over the 2 weeks i said it would take) also a full refund was made.!!!!!!!!!!

20141217_145139.jpg

20141217_145202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is this still for sale if so can you make it for FE. And place the servo mount in the back of the box closest to the lower.

yes its still for sale but converting it to FE would be a challenge. it would just be easyer just to buy a cobra from me already done. all the cutting is done for you and it comes with a larger radio box that will hold all the electrics needed for a FE. ill have pics up tommorow of my FE

yes mike jr is my nephew. he got one of the gen 1 cobras from me this year. it was a early gen 1 with the bottom that needed to be filled with bondo. i since redone the bottom and that issue was fixed (no more bondo)

anyway im the builder and distributer of cobra tunnel boats. and there is a cobra gen 2 that i havent built for a while. im still making it if someone wants one. but in my opinion it was not a good FE boat.anyway. it was better as a nitro.

this boat was owned by Dan pralle, he and myself set it up and it runs flawless.

OHHH !! i forgot i have a new smart phone # 863 614-8050 for prices on radio boxes and ordering of cobra hulls

20141246.jpg

20141247.jpg

20141248.jpg

text sent. i would like a hull and box for FE asap i picked up the cobra from mike hutch and since got it painted.I would like to see if you could pump me out a radiobox for mine now not out of wood abs or carbon fiber let me know i dont want to glue this box in due to the paint job is so rad. 425-583-1234

I will be running at nats this year and would like to run your tunnel. once i get it dialed in. or i mite go to my PS-300 not sure yet.

Michael,

You can use a wood radio box and then use the rubber band method. If you havn't seen that, I can get you some pictures. I've switched all of my boats over to this method, it's the only way to go for tunnels.

M

I haven't posted on here in a while and have never raced a real race with you guys but I've seen Dans boats run and they are fast and are like on rails turning. I have the very same boat as his avatar pic or atleast it's white with the same sticker....lol.....It is the original bondo trued hull but it is fast and stable...Don't be scared of the new cobra 1 hulls they rock

10520093_10201568789176227_6634311076055274616_n.jpg

here is mine i just got from dan got a rossi powerhead with a new outbpard pipe .....complements of matt from the aboved post...... if its fast with the os on it im sure it will ne a rocket with my rossi on it.

IMG_20141226_214509_468.jpg

IMG_20141226_214522_168.jpg

IMG_20141226_215852_915.jpg

Back