• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 pipes for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

I have 4 pipes I'd like to sell.

1.) CMB .45 nitro pipe with hydro header and pressure fitting. Very little use and in perfect condition. Sold

2.) Nova .21 muffled pipe. Same shape as CMB pipe with no dings and little use. $50.00 shipped

3.) OPS 3280 pipe like new with pressure fitting installed. Sold

4.) Nova .21 muffled pipe with the can cut off. A bit brutal because I cut through the inside pipe and had to have it welded. Works great just the same. Sold

I'd like to sell them all as a package to avoid high shipping charges but will grant the prices listed above. If you want all 4 I'd let them go for $185.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking, Ron

pipes 001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

1.) CMB .45 nitro pipe with hydro header and pressure fitting. Very little use and in perfect condition. $90.00 shipped

2.) Nova .21 muffled pipe. Same shape as CMB pipe with no dings and little use. $50.00 shipped

3.) OPS 3280 pipe like new with pressure fitting installed. $45.00 shipped

4.) Nova .21 muffled pipe with the can cut off. A bit brutal because I cut through the inside pipe and had to have it welded. Works great just the same. $30.00 shipped.

I'd like to sell them all as a package to avoid high shipping charges but will grant the prices listed above. If you want all 4 I'd let them go for $185.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking, Ron
Nova .21 muffled pipe with the can cut off. A bit brutal because I cut through the inside pipe and had to have it welded. Works great just the same. $30.00 shipped. Please send p-p address sir ..

1.) CMB .45 nitro pipe with hydro header and pressure fitting. Very little use and in perfect condition. $90.00 shipped

3.) OPS 3280 pipe like new with pressure fitting installed. $45.00 shipped

4.) Nova .21 muffled pipe with the can cut off. A bit brutal because I cut through the inside pipe and had to have it welded. Works great just the same. $30.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking, Ron
Nova .21 muffled pipe with the can cut off. A bit brutal because I cut through the inside pipe and had to have it welded. Works great just the same. $30.00 shipped. Please send p-p address sir ..

PM sent. Thanks Rick.

#2 pipe still for sale. $40.00 shipped to U.S. or Canada only.

#2 pipe sold to Rick pending payment. I'll send them out in the same package Rick. Need mailing address.

Thanks, Ron

Paid sir > check your p/m ............

Shipping address included

Rick D Reisinger

Back