Jeremy Edge/ 2015 Winter Nitro Challenge/ sponsorship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

To all that have received pm's about me not being part of the tampa club or the brandon club, please ignore these pm's.

I was asked to handle class and race sponsorship for the 2015 winter nitro challenge by Marty Davis and I happily excepted this responsibility , so please feel free to call or write me if you have received one of these pm's and if you are confused about my position. and for the person writing these pm's please stop you have no right doing this since you never bothered to ask me why I am handling the sponsorship's for this event, you are hurting my reputation and the races reputation which hasn't even been completed yet.

305-726-5004

[email protected]

Sincerely,

Jeremy Edge

P.S i am sorry for all the confusion,now lets go race!

Total BS , Jeremy is one of the folks that I hold in the highest of esteem and why someone would do anything like this baffles me . If anyone was a true , blue racer and enthusiast it is Jeremy Edge . Got your back ...

Sorry to here this Jeremy.

There are always a few that will try and make a situation where none exists.

This is a great thing happening for nitro racing in Florida.

Keep up the good work.

a racer here in bermuda (whos account still wont let him post for some reason) wants to know what would be the best airport to fly into for this race

Tampa......................
default_blink.png
:blink:
default_ohmy.png
default_wink.png

Total BS , Jeremy is one of the folks that I hold in the highest of esteem and why someone would do anything like this baffles me . If anyone was a true , blue racer and enthusiast it is Jeremy Edge . Got your back ...
X2 Jeremy. Not sure why anyone would do something like this, but you are handling it the right way. Take the high road and push forward. I would like to sponsor the 46 B Hydro and 20 A or 46 B Tunnel Mod Classes. Send me a PM with the details. Looks like you guys have one heck of a race brewing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back