• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking For a Speedmaster extended strut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I know I can buy one from Ross at SpeedMaster ,,,,

But looking to see if anyone has a used but good, or new they would like to get rid of

Need a round bottom extended strut for a 3/16" cable

prefer a SPD-009-187MR

or could use a

SPDS-005-R

Thanks in advance

hey rick,

how do you decide whether to use round or flat bottom?

yeah, ima newb !
default_smile.png

Hey Ricky,

I got one of the original surface drive stingers on one of my Crackerboxes it's 1/4" but you can sleeve it down?? Just holler it's yours but not today it's raining like a hurricane right now!!

Later!!

Pat

Lennard, I just don't like the problems the square sharp edge creates on the back of a sport boat. don't really need the flat planing surface either.

Pat, the stinger won't work on a sport-40 hull. Thanks anyway

Rick,

I might have one, I will look when I get home.

Lennard as Rick said depending on the added lift someone may need, a Flat bottom strut does that.

For instance you wouldn't use it for a subsurface setup. A lot of riggers use the flat bottom and some Cat boats.

I have a flat on my surface drive 45 mono.

It also depends on the manufactures recommend.

That is the nice thing about Speed Master, they have those options available

Tim

Rick,

I might have one, I will look when I get home.

Lennard as Rick said depending on the added lift someone may need, a Flat bottom strut does that.

For instance you wouldn't use it for a subsurface setup. A lot of riggers use the flat bottom and some Cat boats.

I have a flat on my surface drive 45 mono.

It also depends on the manufactures recommend.

That is the nice thing about Speed Master, they have those options available

Tim
Sounds good Tim, Let me know if ya have somthing

Hey Brian,,, How have you and Ellie been? Has been too long sine we have seen ya.

Hope all is well, I will place an order through your website the next couple-a-days. Actually had forgotten about you carrying SpeedMaster.

Back