Wooden tunnel kits - 45 size

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THERE is {M&L > Mr Mike does a good job } one other manufacture that has an awsum kit but the demand has way over ridden the supply . I will tell you this stay away from the Dumas Kit's

Rick D Reisinger

How about a Dragon from Kris F. Just saying
default_biggrin.png

Who does the Dragon and Thor Kits, are they both wooden, where can they be purchased from ????

also an unusual comment several posts earlier on here about the Dumas kits, I grew up building the Hotshot Sprint 21 and 45 boats and they are great tunnel hulls

Kris Flynn makes the dragon. There's a really impressive video of it running in one of his threads. Carl Van Houten makes the Thor.

Also another great wooden tunnel builder who often goes unmentioned is Mike Crawford. He makes the Woodstuff tunnels and if his 45 runs anything like his 21 mod boats that could be another great option.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw both the Thor and Dragon at the Herb Stewart race the Dragon was very impressive both in Electric and Nitro

Kris Flynn makes the dragon. There's a really impressive video of it running in one of his threads. Carl Van Houten makes the Thor.

Also another great wooden tunnel builder who often goes unmentioned is Mike Crawford. He makes the Woodstuff tunnels and if his 45 runs anything like his 21 mod boats that could be another great option.

Brian

Brian,

I know that Mike Crawford just recently sold almost all of his tunnel stuff. I'm not sure if he will still be building new ones or not. Maybe he will chime in.

Hi one my friends ask where is possible to buy the Thor 21 kits
Felix,

I know that Carl is still fine tuning his 20 tunnel. His 355 for 40 and 60 and his 470 for gas I know are complete and kits can be ordered.

And the Dragon is Aussie designed, cut, built, tested AND RACED prior to anyone purchasing, let alone me making ANY money off these things yet, that is not what I am about.

Kevin Lee's Thor looked like it was going to be a good platform...nice and wide

BRING ON THE GOOD TIMES!

Brian
You mean, people were actually reading my posts? ;-)

Hi Kris,

do you sell your tunnels in kit form, and would you have a pic of one, I'm in Australia as well

thanks

Shane

Brian
You mean, people were actually reading my posts? ;-)
I may not post much but I do read quite a bit .

the dumas boats are old designed that are not designed to handle the power that the more modern engines will put out.

Back