• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1991 American Spirit Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lennard Cuenco

have 2 extra cowl sets, cockpit and scoop for 1/8 scale 1991 American Spirit...had to make these myself, they are not commercially available, i called Steve at rcboatcompany when i was looking for a cowl for my build, he had 3 cowls you need to buy to make the 91 spirit

templates for this cowl were made with 1/8 scale photos of the fullsize, so the shape is correct, setup for standard 5" tub, these work with Newton Plans/ML boatworks kits, laid up out of my molds, 2 layers of 5oz eglass, 5.7oz carbon fiber tow used to stiffen them. The layup on these is light because they are intended for racing (reinforce as necessary for longevity), sold as is...

1 full set $70 each plus shipping (we're going lower 48 on this, i think these fit the flat rate box...thx for understanding)

normal forum sale rules apply....will pm paypal info to who ever says i'll take it

91 spirit cowls.jpg

clear 015.JPG

new 002.JPG

u50 002.JPG

windshield 001.JPG

windshield 002.JPG

heh 002.JPG

1991 American Spirit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back