Nova Website

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr gary turner

Went to the NovaRossi website and it looks great! Placed an order with ease. Ron is doing a great job with Nova. If you need to order something the website will make it easy for you.

I agree the website looks great and makes it easy to purchase items. Nice Job!!!

Thanks Doc and Rod. I'm glad you like the website. I have put a lot of time into adding new products and parts as fast as I can. I am trying to add plenty of pictures as well. When you first get to the site, a rotating product "preview" will show just a few of the products available. To get to the full online store listing, just follow the "Complete Online Store" tab at the top of the site. If you find any errors or corrections that need to be made or items you woukd like added, send me an email to [email protected]. I am sure I will make a mistake here and there but I will correct my mistake ASAP and send a free gift when I do. I also added pages with complete engine parts breakdowns and will be adding World Record and major racing accomplishments, stories, and pictures as well. I am open to any suggestions or comments that will help everyone get what you need. Thanks to everyone for supporting Novarossi Marine USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree. Website is sweet Ron, really easy to find everything and very detailed. Cant wait to see what a little more work put into it could mean later.

It would be really nice if we could buy a package set of piston, liner, rod. With the piston and rod assembled. Maybe even bearings. A full rebuild kit at a better price than individual parts. Other manufacturers are doing this.

It would be really nice if we could buy a package set of piston, liner, rod. With the piston and rod assembled. Maybe even bearings. A full rebuild kit at a better price than individual parts. Other manufacturers are doing this.
Anthony,I can do that. I have part numbers for complete couplings that include piston, sleeve, wrist pin, clips, rod, shims and head button. If you guys are interested I can add all of these to the website as well.

I have noticed that the factory exhaust gasket , bushing , seal , rubber , whatever you want to call it on both the .21 and .46 are junk and won't last a race without the rubber deteriorating and falling apart .( Red in color ) Is there a better alternative to these ? If so I need some . Thanks .

I have noticed that the factory exhaust gasket , bushing , seal , rubber , whatever you want to call it on both the .21 and .46 are junk and won't last a race without the rubber deteriorating and falling apart .( Red in color ) Is there a better alternative to these ? If so I need some . Thanks .
Tom,

Ian is right. Either using a water cooled header or in my outboard case, taking the water from the head cooling cap and spraying the header really helps make the seals and couplers last a lot longer.

It appears to be chemically related not so much heat related although I obviously know this area gets HOT . Never seen this type of deterioration before . Lots using these engines let's see what develops . Water cooling won't happen .

Tom, I'm not sure what chemicals you are using but with water cooling I dont have an issue with the life of those stub silicones.
OK . In a hydro that I have had 4 different powerplants in . It's falling apart like an old dirt bike air filter that has had it .

Website is nice !
default_biggrin.png
Thanks .

Tom, I'm not sure what chemicals you are using but with water cooling I dont have an issue with the life of those stub silicones.
OK . In a hydro that I have had 4 different powerplants in . It's falling apart like an old dirt bike air filter that has had it .

Website is nice !
default_biggrin.png
Thanks .
Thanks Tom. I didnt realize you felt it was chemical related until your last couple of posts. Can you send me a couple that I can send to Novarossi for evaluation? Go online and create an account on the website. I will send you a couple for no charge for your feedback.....
default_wink.png

Website is nice !
default_biggrin.png
Thanks .

Thanks for the kudos on the website Tom. I am trying to get additional items added every week!!!.....
default_smile.png

Ron,,,

Just a suggestion from me.. I think the website looks GREAT also. Very well laid out, with good info.

My suggestion, for the 21 & 46 outboard powerheads, would it be possible for you to start carrying, or at least list the power units that are being used with them.

Folks like me that know NOTHING about outboards (and may want to build one) would find this info very helpful. A one stop shop would be nice.

Rick,

Thats a great idea. I am working on pipes and it sounds like having lowers woukd help as well. I will work on that. Thanks for the suggestion and good feedback....
default_wink.png

Hello,

I had gone through website its great has all things whatever you want. It makes easy to purchase items..

Great Job..
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back