Andy Brown custom props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

We are busy at CMDi with our prop service and have begun to increase production.

CMDi/Andy Brown props pushed several boats to a trophy finish at the 2014 Fall Nats.

.21 Hydro -First, Second & Third.

F Hydro - First & Second

Single F hydro - Second.

Twin Hydro - First & Second

Twin Hydro Shootout - First & Second

Order your props early for the coming season.

We can provide the props that you need or you can send us your raw props or props that need rework.

Email us @ [email protected] for details.

Thanks and good boating,

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I must reiterate on your F hydro post, they also finished second in both f hydro and f single.

AB props have pushed my boats to a bunch of wins & podium finishes over the years including the Indy Masters, Spring Nationals, Fall National, & numerous district races all over the country.

Jaguar Hydros suggests using AB props on all it's boats for best performance.

AB props have pushed my boats to a bunch of wins & podium finishes over the years including the Indy Masters, Spring Nationals, Fall National, & numerous district races all over the country.

Thanks for the boost Buck! Bob "the boat builder" just ordered a set of his new Twin 80 Jag!

Now we just need to get us ALL together for one BIG TWIN race!
default_smile.png

I also use A/B props for my JAG III 45; Crapshooter 45 and all my other outriggers, 21.

The AB props are very good and high performance.

My best performances are with AB helices.

Thank's Andy.

Thanks to those who sent request for props. There are many requests, so it will take me a few days to respond to all of them.

I will send you a note John Seybold. Thanks!

Thanks again and Good boating,

Andy

A how much longer tell you start making pipes again? Was going to ask ya at fall Nats just wondering Thanks Charlie

Back