*** Save the Date: 2015 Atlanta Model Boaters Spring Nationals April 18th & 19th ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,
We are starting to get inquiries as to the dates for 2015. I know some of you need to put in vacation requests well ahead of time, so we wanted to go ahead and get the dates out there.

- Open Water: Thursday the 16th after 5PM & ALL DAY Friday the 17th

- Race Dates: Saturday the 18th & Sunday the 19th

We will be opening up the race for entries via RCRacingEvents.com after the Christmas Holidays. We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Lamar

LOL.....ok Rick. I will seriously start working on this project this Winter. Can you help point me in the direction of what I will need to do to get officially registered? I am sure Don Ferrette can help me as my D12 Director as well.

Join the fun Ron... I have been running Rick's back-up boat "The Brown Dog" all season and the class is actually very exciting! Still getting used to not being able to slow down and crawl (they ain't gas boats after all), but aside from that... I have done pretty well as a "hired gun".

Already looking forward to the Spring Nats!

Later,

Lamar

Here you go Ron, H-4
default_wink.png

http://impba.net/attachments/article/132/Sec-H,%20Nitro%20Special%20Classes-Jan%202014%20finalREV1.pdf

Join the fun Ron... I have been running Rick's back-up boat "The Brown Dog" all season and the class is actually very exciting! Still getting used to not being able to slow down and crawl (they ain't gas boats after all), but aside from that... I have done pretty well as a "hired gun".

Already looking forward to the Spring Nats!

Later,

Lamar
Sounds like fun Lamar. Didn't realize Rick had a "hired gun"!!!...LOL I will definitely make this a Winter project. I am looking forward to it as well. Thanks.

I'm more ofa fill-in driver than a hired gun. We don't have a lot of 60 Scales in the district, so if the class is in danger of being cancelled Rick lets me run his back up boat, so the class is sure to make.

Later,

Lamar

Back