• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Water Cooled Header for PICCO Hydro 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

I need a water cooled header for Picco Hydro 90. Also could use a cool clamp/water jacket for 7/8 header.

Ken

Not sure who or if anyone made water cooled headers for the Picco Hydro 90's but I can tell you how I made them for my engines many years ago. Get some 5/32" ( O.D. ) copper tubing and anneal it with a propane torch ( heat it until it just turns red then let it cool ). Then you can make three wraps around the exhaust header, cutting it off so that you have an inlet and an outlet for water. Clean the header and tubing real good with alcohol or some thinner and glue the tubing to the header with some high temperature red silicone. This will give your exhaust couplers a lot more life. Hope this helps.

Dick Tyndall

I believe Picco or someone else had water cooled headers for the Competition .90 ( the big 90 ) but I am not aware that anyone had made one for the Hydro .90. If anyone would know it would be Joe W. !

Dick Tyndall

Back