Winternats dates?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen I will see if I can get the ball rolling here soon with Ross and Marvin on nailing it down.

OK it changed. Jan 17,18,19
Put it on your calender to come to Sunny Orlando.
flier will be out 9/20/14

Last edited by a moderator:
Why isn't the link posted for those who may not know ? Open WHERE ?
I did not know till Jeremy posted that it was open. It was posted I guess on Jim's but no heads up on I.W. Not very nice...
default_mellow.png

Tom i made a mistake i meant the District race in Oct. looks like all gas, and some people do not have the money to spend on hotels and food for being in Orlando that long

Yes the Oct race will be all GAS.

Only 3 nitro boats and two are mine.

It is what it is.

Last year there was no race scheduled in Dis3 for October.

There are lots of gas boaters in FL. Plenty to fill a race in October.

There will be two races in Jan one right after the other and both will be filled for sure.

The gas verses nitro BS is just that BS.

R/C boating is what you make it.

Have fun racing boats and leave the politics to the government.

It is just a toy boat race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at the entries, it looks like ALL of the nitro classes have a limit of 1 heat per class while the gas classes have as many as 7 heats per class (7 nitro boats vs 42 gas boats).

I appreciate the problem, since I have the task of setting up the double points Thanksgiving race. There are just too many classes to run 4 rounds in 2 days. People will be unhappy not to be able to run their boat because the race is full.

If I were entered in the Winternats, I can imagine sitting all day to run my nitro boat one heat with all the gas boats taking most of the time during the day. Not fun for me......

Isn't it time to start running GAS ONLY and NITRO ONLY races and series? Then it would be possible to allow a bunch of entries for each type boat. Maybe Jeremy has the right idea and we should follow his lead.

Maybe the Winternats should be a gas only race and have another race the same weekend that is nitro only.

Thoughts......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back